You are subscribed to the thread "Fountain/surroundings" by Aurora148, there have been 113 post(s) to this thread, the last poster was Varesk.
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings
These following posts were made to the thread:
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150108
Posted by: TrojanMan
On: 2010-12-31 11:49 PM
---Quote (Originally by JimFromIT)---
To be honest I'm just pleased you think we actually have a plan....
---End Quote---
Maybe we should open paint and start divying up Cloud Ring, it would look good right?
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150113
Posted by: Hratli Smirks
On: 2011-01-01 12:01 AM
---Quote (Originally by TrojanMan)---
Maybe we should open paint and start divying up Cloud Ring, it would look good right?
---End Quote---
seems to be working for us
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150119
Posted by: The Mittani
On: 2011-01-01 12:12 AM
i guess the 'draft fountain map' joke would be pretty funny to people in it if they weren't getting bent over a table and losing space about it
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150146
Posted by: TrojanMan
On: 2011-01-01 12:59 AM
Goon titan down.
http://www.killboard.it/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=238703
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150147
Posted by: Scotch
On: 2011-01-01 12:59 AM
I'm proud to announce, that in the finest tradition, Goons have lost the first Titan of the year. :3
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150148
Posted by: Hratli Smirks
On: 2011-01-01 12:59 AM
It was DaiTengu lmbo
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150149
Posted by: Phreeze
On: 2011-01-01 12:59 AM
The cargohold was filled with shrimp I imagine.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150150
Posted by: TREPIDATION
On: 2011-01-01 01:04 AM
---Quote (Originally by Phreeze)---
The cargohold was filled with shrimp I imagine.
---End Quote---
shrimp vaginas yo
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150151
Posted by: Scotch
On: 2011-01-01 01:05 AM
It was a UN aid mission to needy children in Africa who don't have shrimp, and IT ruined it.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150152
Posted by: DaiTengu
On: 2011-01-01 01:05 AM
It was me XD
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150153
Posted by: Viper ShizzIe
On: 2011-01-01 01:05 AM
lmao
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150154
Posted by: snsmasta
On: 2011-01-01 01:06 AM
Good start for a new year :)
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150155
Posted by: kermitfrog
On: 2011-01-01 01:06 AM
http://www.killboard.it/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=238703
You have been served your first notice.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150157
Posted by: Phreeze
On: 2011-01-01 01:07 AM
DaiTengu died 20 minutes after shitposting in the PL thread.
Allowing for some leeway in terms of time from initial tackle to death, I think its safe to say his posting killed his titan.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150158
Posted by: Hratli Smirks
On: 2011-01-01 01:08 AM
---Quote (Originally by Phreeze)---
I think its safe to say his posting killed his titan.
---End Quote---
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150159
Posted by: Jirai Grepher
On: 2011-01-01 01:08 AM
At least he didn't die to SMASH..
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150160
Posted by: Hratli Smirks
On: 2011-01-01 01:09 AM
Tiberone more like Tiber0wned
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150161
Posted by: capn
On: 2011-01-01 01:09 AM
I heard from the PL titan losses there is no reason to have synth drugs, did you not consult the experts on titan fits and cargo?
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150163
Posted by: Phreeze
On: 2011-01-01 01:10 AM
inb4 angry bitter e0 posting LOLO
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150164
Posted by: Some RAGE Dude
On: 2011-01-01 01:10 AM
Nice kill, IT. NOT looking forward to fountain pet chest-beating. This thread was a last bastion of hope for kugu.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150165
Posted by: pinoyzzz
On: 2011-01-01 01:10 AM
Synth mindflood, what a scrub.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150166
Posted by: Hratli Smirks
On: 2011-01-01 01:11 AM
---Quote (Originally by capn)---
I heard from the PL titan losses there is no reason to have synth drugs, did you not consult the experts on titan fits and cargo?
---End Quote---
apparently he looted them off a hostile wreck
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150167
Posted by: oldpueblo
On: 2011-01-01 01:12 AM
Stock up on shrimp, prices are going up now.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150168
Posted by: Hratli Smirks
On: 2011-01-01 01:12 AM
I mean I don't want our reputation as elite space warriors to be besmirched by this
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150169
Posted by: DaiTengu
On: 2011-01-01 01:13 AM
---Quote (Originally by Phreeze)---
DaiTengu died 20 minutes after shitposting in the PL thread.
Allowing for some leeway in terms of time from initial tackle to death, I think its safe to say his posting killed his titan.
---End Quote---
It's true, I am a terrible poster.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150170
Posted by: Antumbral
On: 2011-01-01 01:13 AM
On the bright side, thanks to the supercapital insurance payout bug daitengu is 60 billion isk richer
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150172
Posted by: webbernet
On: 2011-01-01 01:14 AM
---Quote (Originally by pinoyzzz)---
Synth mindflood, what a scrub.
---End Quote---
Almost as bad as those PL duders
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150175
Posted by: DaiTengu
On: 2011-01-01 01:14 AM
oh man, 640 million ISK payout? this is bullshit! I'm supposed to be rich after losing a titan!
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150178
Posted by: DaiTengu
On: 2011-01-01 01:15 AM
---Quote (Originally by pinoyzzz)---
Synth mindflood, what a scrub.
---End Quote---
never used them, they came with the hull when I bought it :xd:
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150180
Posted by: Agathor
On: 2011-01-01 01:15 AM
I guess he took my "no honor in dieing of age" abit seriously.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150181
Posted by: DaiTengu
On: 2011-01-01 01:16 AM
who scooped my holoreel? I want that shit back.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150182
Posted by: Phreeze
On: 2011-01-01 01:16 AM
DaiTengu, in your own words, describe what happened.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150185
Posted by: Jirai Grepher
On: 2011-01-01 01:17 AM
(9:51:30 AM) directorbot: hey dudes I'm tackled and logged out. I need support to save my fat ass. get to j5a now please.
*** This was a broadcast from DaiTengu to all, replies are not monitored ***
(9:57:50 AM) directorbot: WELP
*** This was a broadcast from DaiTengu to all, replies are not monitored ***
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150186
Posted by: oldpueblo
On: 2011-01-01 01:19 AM
Lots of space guys in a space ship were celebrating space new years when they got dishonorably attacked. Whatever happened to holiday love?
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150187
Posted by: Pnuka
On: 2011-01-01 01:21 AM
We have strategy threads for quick killing repping carriers, and they didn't say anhuahuhuhauahahahodsafjdlkfjakdslf
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150188
Posted by: TrojanMan
On: 2011-01-01 01:27 AM
Repping op in Z-3, jb towers.
Working on second tower, one Goon in local no visual. After repping was complete, caps were moving into shields, one was a little slow. Falcon decloaks and in comes Tiberone. Doesn't get DD off, slowly aligns out P4 direction and warps off. IRC pinging like a motherfucker. Dictor warps 4-1 FC Rapier warps P4 @ 100.
Rapier lands right on the cloaked titan, at planet 4. Bumps the titan as hard as a Rapier can, dictor lands within seconds and first bubble goes up. Within 10 min, titan is dead. Manticore with cyno and LO to bring in the Goon save fleet (2 titans, lots of MS from what we were told) is killed but supers were already off field anyways.
Sub caps streamed in from 6VDT very fast, and supercaps logged on and were on field within minutes.
EDIT: Initial BR said he had cloak. After talking to the guy, turns out he just landed with the titan (due to warp speed difference). Also, he was on pos for too long because he was locking each carrier up, and losing lock as they were all entering shields.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150189
Posted by: Karid
On: 2011-01-01 01:35 AM
---Quote (Originally by TrojanMan)---
Repping op in Z-3, jb towers.
Working on second tower, one Goon in local no visual. After repping was complete, caps were moving into shields, one was a little slow. Falcon decloaks and in comes Tiberone. Doesn't get DD off, slowly aligns out P4 direction and warps off. IRC pinging like a motherfucker. Dictor warps 4-1 FC Rapier warps P4 @ 100.
Rapier lands right on the cloaked titan, at planet 4. Bumps the titan as hard as a Rapier can, dictor lands within seconds and first bubble goes up. Within 10 min, titan is dead. Manticore with cyno and LO to bring in the Goon save fleet (2 titans, lots of MS from what we were told) is killed but supers were already off field anyways.
Sub caps streamed in from 6VDT very fast, and supercaps logged on and were on field within minutes.
---End Quote---
Uncloaking a cloaked titan that didn't have a cloak fitted, that must have taken some skill.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150190
Posted by: Scotch
On: 2011-01-01 01:36 AM
PNQY Did DaiTengu Jump
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150191
Posted by: Hratli Smirks
On: 2011-01-01 01:36 AM
Another proud day for Sigma Squad Supercapitals
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150193
Posted by: Hratli Smirks
On: 2011-01-01 01:37 AM
PNQY not do solo drivebys? was my recommendation
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150194
Posted by: Scotch
On: 2011-01-01 01:39 AM
Hopefully this'll give IT a sufficient morale boost to actually come out and fight. :>
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150201
Posted by: fulis
On: 2011-01-01 01:53 AM
Warped to planet at 100 :smith:
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150202
Posted by: DaiTengu
On: 2011-01-01 01:57 AM
---Quote (Originally by fulis)---
Warped to planet at 100 :smith:
---End Quote---
goons(I) are(am) bad at eve
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150204
Posted by: fire59
On: 2011-01-01 02:01 AM
I do love Goonies for their consistancy. Talk tough about how hardcore they are, lose titan doing dumb shit moments later.
Happy new year x
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150205
Posted by: Aurora148
On: 2011-01-01 02:05 AM
---Quote (Originally by fulis)---
Warped to planet at 100 :smith:
---End Quote---
pros go at 70
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150207
Posted by: pinoyzzz
On: 2011-01-01 02:05 AM
---Quote (Originally by fire59)---
Talk tough about how hardcore they are, lose titan doing dumb shit moments later.
---End Quote---
Silence!
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150211
Posted by: BobFromMarketing
On: 2011-01-01 02:12 AM
Haha, this day could not get any better. I was so fucking tired of Daitengu making "Im a titan IRL" jokes.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150212
Posted by: snsmasta
On: 2011-01-01 02:13 AM
---Quote (Originally by pinoyzzz)---
Silence!
---End Quote---
I lol'd
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150213
Posted by: Karid
On: 2011-01-01 02:13 AM
---Quote (Originally by Aurora148)---
pros go at 70
---End Quote---
This just in, pros prefer warping at 42
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150216
Posted by: oldpueblo
On: 2011-01-01 02:21 AM
---Quote (Originally by fire59)---
I do love Goonies for their consistancy. Talk tough about how hardcore they are, lose titan doing dumb shit moments later.
Happy new year x
---End Quote---
Eventually everyone loses something they love.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150223
Posted by: Scotch
On: 2011-01-01 02:34 AM
---Quote (Originally by oldpueblo)---
Eventually everyone loses something they love.
---End Quote---
I haf nevar luffed. :smith:
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150225
Posted by: redsaber
On: 2011-01-01 02:43 AM
---Quote (Originally by Tez)---
PL guys farm Deklein ratters on a regular basis, and we basically have a daily awoxing from one of their incorp alts. So I wouldn't say they are leaving us alone.
---End Quote---
Not to make fun of his fitting or nothing but anyone who knows what their doing never does anything solo in a titan without a smartbomb fitted
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150227
Posted by: SmilingVagrant
On: 2011-01-01 03:03 AM
---Quote (Originally by fire59)---
I do love Goonies for their consistancy. Talk tough about how hardcore they are, lose titan doing dumb shit moments later.
Happy new year x
---End Quote---
Yes, we clearly talk about how hardcore we are. In fact me and the fellows in Sigma Jabber were just bumping chests while yelling HARDCORE less than an hour ago.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150234
Posted by: Hav
On: 2011-01-01 03:47 AM
---Quote (Originally by Aurora148)---
pros go at 70
---End Quote---
pros consider 70, then realise that pros are supposed to go at 70 and go for 30.
Admittedly black ops is a little different, but I did get a stealth bomber up the tailpipe once at 70, which startled both of us.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150236
Posted by: Hav
On: 2011-01-01 03:49 AM
---Quote (Originally by SmilingVagrant)---
Yes, we clearly talk about how hardcore we are. In fact me and the fellows in Sigma Jabber were just bumping chests while yelling HARDCORE less than an hour ago.
---End Quote---
This actually does sound a lot like Sigma. A sort of Spartan academy with less lube and more rough 'bonding'.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150250
Posted by: SavageBastard
On: 2011-01-01 04:24 AM
---Quote (Originally by Phreeze)---
DaiTengu died 20 minutes after shitposting in the PL thread.
Allowing for some leeway in terms of time from initial tackle to death, I think its safe to say his posting killed his titan.
---End Quote---
I'm still waiting to read the thrilling conclusion about how Heath Ledger metamorphosed into Phreeze. Oooooh the suspense is killing me.
---Quote (Originally by redsaber)---
Not to make fun of his fitting or nothing but anyone who knows what their doing never does anything solo in a titan without a smartbomb fitted
---End Quote---
So true, so true. An officer smartbomb would have obviously saved his aggressed and logged out titan. You are clearly an elite internet spaceship pilot. Their indeed, their indeed.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150252
Posted by: eat shit sovhavers
On: 2011-01-01 04:32 AM
---Quote (Originally by SavageBastard)---
I'm still waiting to read the thrilling conclusion about how Heath Ledger metamorphosed into Phreeze. Oooooh the suspense is killing me.
So true, so true. An officer smartbomb would have obviously saved his aggressed and logged out titan. You are clearly an elite internet spaceship pilot. Their indeed, their indeed.
---End Quote---
hellllooooooo goon grath
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150254
Posted by: Phreeze
On: 2011-01-01 04:33 AM
Savagebastard used to be alot more chill.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150258
Posted by: SavageBastard
On: 2011-01-01 04:44 AM
---Quote (Originally by Phreeze)---
Savagebastard used to be alot more chill.
---End Quote---
I still love you but I gotta post what I gotta post
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150259
Posted by: redsaber
On: 2011-01-01 04:47 AM
---Quote---
So true, so true. An officer smartbomb would have obviously saved his aggressed and logged out titan. You are clearly an elite internet spaceship pilot. Their indeed, their indeed.
---End Quote---
No, but he go caught by one interdictor, which if you have a smartbomb fitted is not going to be able to hold you very well
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150260
Posted by: SavageBastard
On: 2011-01-01 04:50 AM
---Quote (Originally by redsaber)---
No, but he go caught by one interdictor, which if you have a smartbomb fitted is not going to be able to hold you very well
---End Quote---
So you're a pretty shitty dictor pilot. Gratz.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150261
Posted by: Fartman
On: 2011-01-01 04:53 AM
---Quote (Originally by fire59)---
Happy new year x
---End Quote---
Same to you! Say 'hi' to your dad for me!
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150262
Posted by: redsaber
On: 2011-01-01 04:54 AM
No, but I'm a Titan pilot and I know the average competency of your standard doctor pilot.
Even if you know exactly what your doing, keeping an aligned Titan who is smartbombing is extremely difficult
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150266
Posted by: Hratli Smirks
On: 2011-01-01 05:00 AM
let me tell you how hardcore at eve I am:
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150268
Posted by: Karid
On: 2011-01-01 05:02 AM
---Quote (Originally by redsaber)---
No, but I'm a Titan pilot and I know the average competency of your standard doctor pilot.
Even if you know exactly what your doing, keeping an aligned Titan who is smartbombing is extremely difficult
---End Quote---
I heard this is how they keep a titan tackled.
Image: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3142/2293487220_15e5990609.jpg
No bubbles needed, clothes optional.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150298
Posted by: SavageBastard
On: 2011-01-01 06:47 AM
---Quote (Originally by Karid)---
I heard this is how they keep a titan tackled.
Image: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3142/2293487220_15e5990609.jpg
No bubbles needed, clothes optional.
---End Quote---
Exactly my point. Smartbombs aren't going to save that guy he's eating a dick any way you look at it.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150299
Posted by: SavageBastard
On: 2011-01-01 06:48 AM
I'm gonna go rub one out now.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150302
Posted by: fugazii
On: 2011-01-01 07:11 AM
---Quote (Originally by redsaber)---
Not to make fun of his fitting or nothing but anyone who knows what their doing never does anything solo in a titan without a smartbomb fitted
---End Quote---
Considering the jb was ri'd way earlier in the day he should have setup a ss with his falcon pilot for the titan and fitted a cloak. Warping to planets is rookie scrub shit.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150312
Posted by: TrojanMan
On: 2011-01-01 08:42 AM
Forever Remembered
From: Raven Shadows
Sent: 2011.01.01 02:59
To: Fatal Ascension,
Greetings Starfighters
Today , as in all the years past . Has always been a day of Celibration , fun filled drinking games , naked girl volleyball, and praying to the pourcelain gods !
That Was changed for us today as our beloved friends and allies The Goons lost one of there Titans to the well hated Gay clown brigade IT alliance!
Let us all bow our heads in a brief moment of silence for DaiTengu and his lost Avatar ! (Bows head )
Goons have been along side us thru out the Cloud ring campaign as well as standing strong beside us in Fountain ! There Assistance , Friendship , and respect has been a inspiration too all FA!
As we gather together in this time of mourning For our dear friends. Let us also remember that the clown fuckers down deserve the kill nor the moral !
So FA , as we go forth into the new year ! The year of FATAL ! Let me introduce ...... Operation DaiTengu
The op is a ongoing event and is simple ..
Any FA pilot responsable for tackling a IT titan that leads to its death will recieve 1 bill isk !
Let it be known that FA stands beside there friends and allies and This is the year that IT and there fail pets know exactly wat FA is all about !
FATAL FOREVER !!!
Raven
Wielder of the holy hand grenade of clown fucking
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150316
Posted by: Varesk
On: 2011-01-01 08:45 AM
watch out, hes has "the grenade".
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150320
Posted by: Phreeze
On: 2011-01-01 08:48 AM
These are your allies goons.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150331
Posted by: Venetian Tar
On: 2011-01-01 09:00 AM
So I wake up still drunk and find DaiTengu lost his Titan.
Who was it on TS who said we never get hotdropped when DaiTengu is on the field?
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150332
Posted by: Hollowman
On: 2011-01-01 09:00 AM
Raven Shadow makes me sick
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150353
Posted by: goonspy2009
On: 2011-01-01 09:29 AM
http://www.blade-alliance.com/killboard/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=70769 fucking juicy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and dude raven, chill out. he died alone. If you supported your fellow goons, you woulda been there to help just saying cause he died a lonely death rofl. fraps looks so sexy and the ts is rofl awesome. Happy New Years! you guys might wanna make a new years resolution to not die like this again lol
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150377
Posted by: HeliconOne
On: 2011-01-01 10:10 AM
what
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150389
Posted by: Carlton Banks
On: 2011-01-01 10:41 AM
Goonspy2009 should start writing FA's alliance mails, as it would be a vast improvement.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150435
Posted by: Pripyat
On: 2011-01-01 11:50 AM
---Quote (Originally by Phreeze)---
These are your allies goons.
---End Quote---
Are FA part of NC or part of the mighty Deklein Coalition i'm confused harbgarbl
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150464
Posted by: Hollowman
On: 2011-01-01 01:11 PM
Not even goons loves goons. Bleh
Sounds like they are apart of the Goons dick sucking Coalition
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150481
Posted by: Mr Coloredshirt
On: 2011-01-01 01:57 PM
---Quote (Originally by Pripyat)---
Are FA part of NC or part of the mighty Deklein Coalition i'm confused harbgarbl
---End Quote---
Pure Blind shortbus crew. Meby you weren't srs but I just like writing shortbus.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150487
Posted by: Ackbarre
On: 2011-01-01 02:05 PM
I'm sorry I wasn't there in Mammoth to help out DaiTengu :(. But now at least he is free from his flying coffin again.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150522
Posted by: Djehngo
On: 2011-01-01 02:53 PM
---Quote (Originally by Pripyat)---
Are FA part of NC or part of the mighty Deklein Coalition i'm confused harbgarbl
---End Quote---
Well they have most of cloudring (of which they own a decent amount) and I see them in a lot of clusterfuck fleets so unless they are like WI. in which case they are in both I am going to assume they are in the clusterfuck.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150531
Posted by: Eliteist
On: 2011-01-01 03:23 PM
---Quote (Originally by TrojanMan)---
Any FA pilot responsable for tackling a IT titan that leads to its death will recieve 1 bill isk !
---End Quote---
A whole billion ISK? Where the fuck do we sign up for this crazy amount of ISK? App inbound
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150565
Posted by: Holdem
On: 2011-01-01 03:56 PM
responsable..... as in available to send your responses to? I am confused!
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150571
Posted by: Hratli Smirks
On: 2011-01-01 04:04 PM
---Quote (Originally by Phreeze)---
These are your allies goons.
---End Quote---
Could be worse.
Could be blue to Viper Shizzle.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150572
Posted by: Phreeze
On: 2011-01-01 04:06 PM
Could be blue to DBRB.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150576
Posted by: Hratli Smirks
On: 2011-01-01 04:17 PM
---Quote (Originally by Phreeze)---
Could be blue to DBRB.
---End Quote---
Since TEST got back he's no longer the most annoying person on comms
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150577
Posted by: Hratli Smirks
On: 2011-01-01 04:18 PM
Think about that
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150582
Posted by: Phreeze
On: 2011-01-01 04:35 PM
What the fuck, who in Test is worse than the burb?
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150586
Posted by: Arakkis
On: 2011-01-01 04:39 PM
---Quote (Originally by Phreeze)---
These are your allies goons.
---End Quote---
So drunk and/or badposting packed full of memes and promises of isk rewards for playing EVE Online is a bad thing? Didn't you used to have goonfleet.com access???
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150588
Posted by: Varesk
On: 2011-01-01 04:45 PM
---Quote (Originally by Phreeze)---
What the fuck, who in Test is worse than the burb?
---End Quote---
dhd
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150616
Posted by: TrojanMan
On: 2011-01-01 05:43 PM
I think one billion isk is a bit.... cheap. Maybe thats just me.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150618
Posted by: TrojanMan
On: 2011-01-01 05:45 PM
Apparently there's a rumour that we baited him with a carrier and had a hot drop waiting.
The only thing waiting was 100 gay clowns deployed in 6VDT which happens to have a jump bridge to Z-3, the system that titan decided to try and ninja a kill in.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150619
Posted by: Aokisensei
On: 2011-01-01 05:45 PM
---Quote (Originally by TrojanMan)---
I think one billion isk is a bit.... cheap. Maybe thats just me.
---End Quote---
My assets currently total 5.2 million ISK, a Megathron, a Drake, and a Nemesis.
One billion isk sounds pretty good right about now.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150621
Posted by: Scotch
On: 2011-01-01 05:49 PM
I'd point a blue for a billion isk.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150622
Posted by: TrojanMan
On: 2011-01-01 05:50 PM
---Quote (Originally by Scotch)---
I'd point a blue for a billion isk.
---End Quote---
I would burn a spy for a supercap kill. the one billion isk would just be icing.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150630
Posted by: Carebears
On: 2011-01-01 06:06 PM
---Quote (Originally by Scotch)---
I'd point a blue for a billion isk.
---End Quote---
I'd point a blue for a million isk.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150647
Posted by: fugazii
On: 2011-01-01 06:49 PM
9r4 in 2nd ri, noshow by it/pets.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150650
Posted by: DurrHurrDurr
On: 2011-01-01 06:59 PM
---Quote (Originally by Carebears)---
I'd point a blue for a million isk.
---End Quote---
I'd point a blue if it was funny enough.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150667
Posted by: scaevola
On: 2011-01-01 07:58 PM
---Quote (Originally by fugazii)---
9r4 in 2nd ri, noshow by it/pets.
---End Quote---
Comes out at about 18:30 EVE on monday, so not too bad a timer for anyone, I guess.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150678
Posted by: Darsi
On: 2011-01-01 08:28 PM
If anyone needs me to tackle friendly supercaps lemme know I'll do it just for the e-cred (although some isk too wouldn't hurt I've only got 200m).
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150688
Posted by: Carebears
On: 2011-01-01 08:47 PM
---Quote (Originally by DurrHurrDurr)---
I'd point a blue if it was funny enough.
---End Quote---
I lied, I'd do it for free, also it's always fun to point blues.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150696
Posted by: fugazii
On: 2011-01-01 09:08 PM
http://dl.eve-files.com/media/1101/2011.01.01.20.57.14.jpg Seems IT plan on fighting today!
Also, as I uploaded this pic I apparently clicked out into space and tabbed back in time to see my first loss of the campaign, doh!
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150698
Posted by: Scotch
On: 2011-01-01 09:13 PM
---Quote (Originally by fugazii)---
http://dl.eve-files.com/media/1101/2011.01.01.20.57.14.jpg Seems IT plan on fighting today!
Also, as I uploaded this pic I apparently clicked out into space and tabbed back in time to see my first loss of the campaign, doh!
---End Quote---
I'm fairly sure your screen layout will give you aids.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150700
Posted by: Viper ShizzIe
On: 2011-01-01 09:16 PM
---Quote (Originally by Hratli Smirks)---
Could be worse.
Could be blue to Viper Shizzle.
---End Quote---
Is this why someone says hi to me on ts in every goon fleet?
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150701
Posted by: fugazii
On: 2011-01-01 09:18 PM
---Quote (Originally by Scotch)---
I'm fairly sure your screen layout will give you aids.
---End Quote---
I sleep on a pile of money, so I've got the cure~
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150721
Posted by: fugazii
On: 2011-01-01 10:08 PM
http://dl.eve-files.com/media/1101/2011.01.01.22.02.54.jpg
Aftermath of first fight. Pretty much all bs wrecks.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150722
Posted by: Groundhog
On: 2011-01-01 10:11 PM
IT and pets are not very good at eve. We didn't have time for nigfleet to come four jumps to join in.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150725
Posted by: Hollowman
On: 2011-01-01 10:23 PM
---Quote (Originally by fugazii)---
http://dl.eve-files.com/media/1101/2011.01.01.20.57.14.jpg Seems IT plan on fighting today!
Also, as I uploaded this pic I apparently clicked out into space and tabbed back in time to see my first loss of the campaign, doh!
---End Quote---
I fucking hate your screen layout.. it makes me want to throw up
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150726
Posted by: T7aKubru
On: 2011-01-01 10:28 PM
---Quote (Originally by Groundhog)---
IT and pets are not very good at eve. We didn't have time for nigfleet to come four jumps to join in.
---End Quote---
They're good enough to kill one of your titans.
Image: http://i.imgur.com/ODrFV.png
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150738
Posted by: Hratli Smirks
On: 2011-01-01 10:45 PM
---Quote (Originally by T7aKubru)---
They're good enough to kill one of your titans.
---End Quote---
There are empire mining corps good enough to kill our titans
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150747
Posted by: Scotch
On: 2011-01-01 10:50 PM
---Quote (Originally by T7aKubru)---
They're good enough to kill one of your titans.
---End Quote---
IT didn't kill DaiTengu's titan, DaiTengu killed DaiTengu's titan.
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150750
Posted by: Hratli Smirks
On: 2011-01-01 10:54 PM
---Quote (Originally by Scotch)---
DaiTengu's posting killed DaiTengu's titan.
---End Quote---
************
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6913-Fountain-surroundings#post150751
Posted by: Varesk
On: 2011-01-01 10:56 PM
1082 in pnqy atm. lag is ok, not really shooting anything but sbus atm.
All the best,
Kugutsumen
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unsubscription information:
To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page:
http://www.kugutsumen.com/subscription.php?do=removesubscription&type=thread&subscriptionid=468&auth=137d1a35db5c6d67eb2228bd864b67ad