Tuesday, September 25, 2012

"STD Quarantine Zone" update

Dear Bakkhai,

You are subscribed to the thread "STD Quarantine Zone" by Pripyat, there have been 6 post(s) to this thread, the last poster was Agathor.
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone

These following posts were made to the thread:
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=438485#post438485
Posted by: Internet Spaceships
On: 2012-09-24 04:51 PM

Posting to get rid of niggers ads
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=438508#post438508
Posted by: Agathor
On: 2012-09-24 07:05 PM

Opti fact posting a usual. Austria has upside down niggers and wow is filled with faggots.

I dont see any wrong here.
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=438509#post438509
Posted by: Night
On: 2012-09-24 07:48 PM


---Quote (Originally by Agathor)---
Opti fact posting a usual. Austria has upside down niggers and wow is filled with faggots.

I dont see any wrong here.
---End Quote---
That...is why you fail.
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=438514#post438514
Posted by: Agathor
On: 2012-09-24 08:50 PM


---Quote (Originally by Night)---
That...is why you fail.
---End Quote---
I see you know nothing Mr. Enema Bandit. Austria is this desert Island that is filled with dingos that hunt human babies. Also Josef Fritzl is some kind of a folk hero there. He kept his family safe from dingos in his cellar.
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=438524#post438524
Posted by: Night
On: 2012-09-24 10:23 PM


---Quote (Originally by Agathor)---
Opti fact posting a usual.

I dont see any wrong here.
---End Quote---
Does this spell it out for you?
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=438729#post438729
Posted by: Agathor
On: 2012-09-25 09:27 AM

Well... thats just your opinion man.

I have tried to spank him to make him see the errors of his ways. He just gets a boner and says "I have been a bad boy daddy". Its like he wants to be spanked.

Now, I just say " thats nice opti", when he posts. Like I do with all my orphans.


All the best,
Kugutsumen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unsubscription information:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page:
http://www.kugutsumen.com/subscription.php?do=removesubscription&type=thread&subscriptionid=14391&auth=9a80bbeddcc49b94d662bf193ae4e530