Thursday, October 18, 2012

"STD Quarantine Zone" update

Dear Bakkhai,

You are subscribed to the thread "STD Quarantine Zone" by Pripyat, there have been 15 post(s) to this thread, the last poster was Propagandas.
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone

These following posts were made to the thread:
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=446941#post446941
Posted by: Solar Fleet Best Fleet
On: 2012-10-18 12:19 AM


---Quote (Originally by Themick)---
No you dumbfuck I just rage posted to troll you into submitting some intractable shit.

Serious though, thanks for proving my point on how hard you fell, now I can call you an -A- shitposter.
---End Quote---
Oh you got me bro, I was totally trolled.

Which explains the half page of pure rage posting in response to one thing I said 8D 8D 8D



Get owned scrubs.
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=446943#post446943
Posted by: Solar Fleet Best Fleet
On: 2012-10-18 12:26 AM

Triple posting to say ...
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=446944#post446944
Posted by: Solar Fleet Best Fleet
On: 2012-10-18 12:26 AM

..this site is shit and the mods are even worse.
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=446945#post446945
Posted by: Kujira
On: 2012-10-18 12:30 AM

HBC morale plant spotted
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=446950#post446950
Posted by: Solar Fleet Best Fleet
On: 2012-10-18 12:47 AM

What if I told you ...
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=446951#post446951
Posted by: Solar Fleet Best Fleet
On: 2012-10-18 12:47 AM

..this forum will still be shit ...
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=446952#post446952
Posted by: Solar Fleet Best Fleet
On: 2012-10-18 12:48 AM

..even if all the -A- posters leave.



EDIT: Looking forward to seeing my REP when I wake up tmrw! BE GENTLE I AM BUT A SIMPLE SHITPOSTER
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=446957#post446957
Posted by: Seymore Graves
On: 2012-10-18 01:22 AM


---Quote (Originally by Solar Fleet Best Fleet)---
..this site is shit and the mods are even worse.
---End Quote---

Much like...your posting...
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=446961#post446961
Posted by: bobbechk
On: 2012-10-18 01:27 AM


---Quote (Originally by Solar Fleet Best Fleet)---
..this forum will still be shit ...
---End Quote---

Image: http://creeper.naurunappula.com/org/d1/80/d1807283a88dc67c/0/982903.gif

-Fuck this site I hate it, I'm out
-No wait I better post about how I hate it instead of getting out
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=446962#post446962
Posted by: SoCoalist
On: 2012-10-18 01:30 AM


---Quote (Originally by Xusfrd)---
you mind posting some BR content in the future? Makes your post about pvp worth reading :yarr:
---End Quote---
You just have to check -A- KB to see the story behind the slow desintegration of that roaming gang. Seems the fights were a bit unfair. :yarr:
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=446964#post446964
Posted by: bobbechk
On: 2012-10-18 01:39 AM

I have relevant news about the reason of the ongoing meltdown of SFBF


---Quote---
<Falcun> gangnam style knocked off itunes #1 by taylor swift
---End Quote---
I feel you bro
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=446965#post446965
Posted by: Mr Coloredshirt
On: 2012-10-18 01:39 AM

fuck that looks painful
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=446966#post446966
Posted by: daru
On: 2012-10-18 01:47 AM


---Quote (Originally by Mr Coloredshirt)---
fuck that looks painful
---End Quote---

Watch the vid.... It's epic lolzworthy

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=10d_1350490125
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=446979#post446979
Posted by: Velonad
On: 2012-10-18 02:54 AM

The posting of the last 3 pages makes me want to gauge my eyes out.

What the christ guys. :cripes:
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=446993#post446993
Posted by: Propagandas
On: 2012-10-18 04:22 AM

lol


All the best,
Kugutsumen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unsubscription information:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page:
http://www.kugutsumen.com/subscription.php?do=removesubscription&type=thread&subscriptionid=14391&auth=9a80bbeddcc49b94d662bf193ae4e530