Sunday, November 18, 2012

"STD Quarantine Zone" update

Dear Bakkhai,

You are subscribed to the thread "STD Quarantine Zone" by Pripyat, there have been 26 post(s) to this thread, the last poster was Teh Ashen.
http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone

These following posts were made to the thread:
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=458285#post458285
Posted by: Fartman
On: 2012-11-17 04:18 PM

seems legit
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=458288#post458288
Posted by: ihaveahelmet
On: 2012-11-17 04:30 PM

haha you use ICQ

bitch
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=458295#post458295
Posted by: Kanloch
On: 2012-11-17 04:39 PM

Why hasn't this been deleted as spam?
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=458296#post458296
Posted by: Manfred Hideous
On: 2012-11-17 04:44 PM


---Quote (Originally by Fartman)---
seems legit
---End Quote---
She is legit. She's licking my balls right now.

Oh wait, that's my dog.
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=458297#post458297
Posted by: Hilmar Keller
On: 2012-11-17 04:47 PM

I'd let her be my dog.
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=458298#post458298
Posted by: Some Market Dude
On: 2012-11-17 04:59 PM

Worth a shot.
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=458301#post458301
Posted by: piedude
On: 2012-11-17 05:13 PM

My fellow rusrus))) friends have informed me that she has traveled around them already, and that her business plan is highly convenient for all basement dwellers.
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=458304#post458304
Posted by: Hilmar Keller
On: 2012-11-17 05:17 PM

Water sports?
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=458305#post458305
Posted by: Conran
On: 2012-11-17 05:23 PM

This thread delivers.
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=458308#post458308
Posted by: Wildside
On: 2012-11-17 05:43 PM

can I pay in isk?
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=458310#post458310
Posted by: StevieTopSiders
On: 2012-11-17 05:52 PM

I'm on the swim team let's bang
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=458316#post458316
Posted by: Fartman
On: 2012-11-17 06:15 PM

I TOO AM LOVE SPORT
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=458317#post458317
Posted by: Phey Onat
On: 2012-11-17 06:17 PM

Can OP kickbox? This is a make or break for me.
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=458318#post458318
Posted by: ihaveahelmet
On: 2012-11-17 06:19 PM

SOLAR's revenge: sending russian bride bots to kugu
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=458325#post458325
Posted by: Jacabon Mere
On: 2012-11-17 06:50 PM

$5000 a month is pretty sucky. Oh wait, this is spam.
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=458330#post458330
Posted by: Cimap
On: 2012-11-17 07:10 PM

ahahaha let me guess, all I have to do is sign up other bro's underneath me and help them live the dream as well right? but it's not a pyramid it's multi-level marketing?

Gas this spam thread
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=458336#post458336
Posted by: Mr Coloredshirt
On: 2012-11-17 07:44 PM


---Quote (Originally by Stoorgowl)---
It is an interesting forum for me,
---End Quote---
trap alert
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=458337#post458337
Posted by: Some Market Dude
On: 2012-11-17 07:47 PM

Bad news, guys. I sent her my credit card info so she could get super cheap tickets to Greece for the both of us from her friend. This one is locked down.

Plenty of fish left out in the sea for the rest of you, though. Good luck.
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=458344#post458344
Posted by: ihaveahelmet
On: 2012-11-17 08:20 PM


---Quote---
*onecyirrive* (http://www.kugutsumen.com/member.php?71109-onecyirrive)
---End Quote---
should have picked a better alias

we know it's you, MrRive.
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=458354#post458354
Posted by: StevieTopSiders
On: 2012-11-17 09:33 PM

Forum is dead

All the TEST/Goon circlesperg killed it

RIP in pieces Kugutsumen
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=458355#post458355
Posted by: StevieTopSiders
On: 2012-11-17 09:33 PM

Unless you're talking about Serious Discussion Forum, in which case, yes, it is dead.
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=458356#post458356
Posted by: Hilmar Keller
On: 2012-11-17 09:35 PM

Confirming I just log into Kugutsumen for the comedy killmails
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=458367#post458367
Posted by: Conran
On: 2012-11-17 10:15 PM

Good OP will read again (yes I can't think of anything original to say).
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=458371#post458371
Posted by: Quesa
On: 2012-11-17 10:41 PM

Petraeus is down so the CIA front is silent running.




---Quote (Originally by Hilmar Keller)---
Confirming I just log into Kugutsumen for the comedy killmails
---End Quote---
Don't lie, you log on to engage in stimulating political jousting.
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=458376#post458376
Posted by: Hilmar Keller
On: 2012-11-17 11:05 PM

Hey I don't need to come here to stimulate my jousting.
************

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?6196-STD-Quarantine-Zone&p=458378#post458378
Posted by: Teh Ashen
On: 2012-11-17 11:29 PM


---Quote (Originally by Hilmar Keller)---
Hey I don't need to come here to stimulate my jousting.
---End Quote---
Implying you don't post on kugu for epeen strokes.


All the best,
Kugutsumen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unsubscription information:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page:
http://www.kugutsumen.com/subscription.php?do=removesubscription&type=thread&subscriptionid=14391&auth=9a80bbeddcc49b94d662bf193ae4e530